Being happy is good. What are you doing that makes you so happy? Is life enjoyable each day? Are you doing the things you want? Have you decided that you like your present situation concerning where you live and work, or have you come up with a future plan that your are working towards?
No, I don't like everything about what I'm doing but I've added at least one thing that pleases me and I"ve become more at ease with those things that aren't perfect. In some ways, I've stopped struggling so much (at least for hours at a time - I'm not that practiced at it yet) and simply looked for the things that are enjoyable. A lot of it is attitude Ava and finding at least something that feels good to you, giving yourself permission to really enjoy it and taking the time and energy to do so. I suspect that one good thing and a better attitude can and will lead to more and more.
I'm in the midst of some sort of transformation. This is an exploration of that. It might make no sense to anyone reading it. Maybe no one will read it but if you do, feel free to comment, ask questions. I might even answer them.
3 Comments:
Being happy is good. What are you doing that makes you so happy? Is life enjoyable each day? Are you doing the things you want? Have you decided that you like your present situation concerning where you live and work, or have you come up with a future plan that your are working towards?
No, I don't like everything about what I'm doing but I've added at least one thing that pleases me and I"ve become more at ease with those things that aren't perfect. In some ways, I've stopped struggling so much (at least for hours at a time - I'm not that practiced at it yet) and simply looked for the things that are enjoyable. A lot of it is attitude Ava and finding at least something that feels good to you, giving yourself permission to really enjoy it and taking the time and energy to do so. I suspect that one good thing and a better attitude can and will lead to more and more.
Very cool! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home